People, Technology and Processes, LLC, (PTP) a Tampa, FL-based Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst to reside in Tampa, FL and report to the Chief Financial Officer.
You’ll support contract proposal preparation, proposal cost volume development, cost estimation, and other financial operations duties working in an exciting environment with program/proposal team members developing cost proposals, ensuring compliance and schedule adherence, and support other requirements of the finance team.
Duties entail preparation of new business and follow-on cost proposals, task/delivery orders of various contract types and administrative coordination of monthly/quarterly reporting requirements, proposal reviews and audits, and other financial support.
- Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and supports cost proposals to government and commercial customers.
- Review Requests for Proposals (RFP) and proposal documents for compliance to customer specifications/requirements and adherence to company policy.
- Ensure PTP’s estimating system compliance and provide interpretation of RFP requirements.
- Interact with personnel and management at all levels; interface and coordinate with other business management personnel on a daily basis.
- Provide reviews of all estimates prior to delivery and review by senior management.
- Prepare and present costs estimates to management, customer representatives and government audit agencies.
- Ensures adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), and PTP policies and procedures with regard to cost proposal preparation, review, compliance, submission, updates/revisions, and negotiations.
- Support audit requests, fact-finding, and negotiation discussions and program budget baseline processes.
- Support various business management & operations functions.
- Utilize your demonstrated ability to develop and present information to a variety of stakeholders.
- US Citizenship required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline with a minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience - OR - Master's degree with a minimum 1 year of experience. (PTP will also consider an additional 4 years of work experience in lieu of degree)
- Dynamic, self-starter with strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
About the company:
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year