||Senior Proposal Manager
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
This is a key position in growing small business focused on ensuring continued growth and success in the Federal Government market. This is a dual-hatted role with opportunity for significant impact. This position leads the Company’s efforts to identify new opportunities, qualify opportunities, grow current pipeline, execute the growth strategy, and win work through the management/execution of successful proposal efforts. The individual must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management and execution of the full BD life-cycle process across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals.
The ideal candidate will have DoD experience and have previously served in a business development / proposal manager capacity. This individual will be expected to identify gaps and emerging requirements, perform market and competitive analysis, conduct business intelligence, execute the strategy in conjunction with the COO, lead customer and industry engagements, and oversee capture and proposal activities within this market. The individual will assist in the development of overall market strategy, build strategic partnerships across industry, assess win probability, execute customer call plans to shape acquisitions, and manage/execute complex proposal efforts in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers.
- Develop and qualify a pipeline of future opportunities in the Federal Government space (weighted toward DoD) that supports the company’s near-term revenue goals and future growth.
- Work in a team environment with CEO and COO to develop successful market strategies, strategic partnerships and competitive analysis in support of the growth goals of the organization.
- Develop, track, and execute customer and industry call plans specific to the Federal Government and future opportunities from lead generation to capture stages of business development cycle.
- Develop business intelligence and conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with wide range of industry partners and customers.
- Assist in formalizing nondisclosure agreements, teaming agreements, strategic partnerships and pricing strategies to ensure successful execution of captures. Coordinate and develop teaming opportunities for targeted opportunities.
- Support tradeshows and general customer outreach efforts as appropriate.
- As Proposal Manager have overall authority and responsibility for leading the proposal team to a win. Initiate proposal planning in pre-proposal phase, execute the plan and have overall authority and responsibility for implementation of the win strategy in the proposal. Manage all proposal development work efforts, content and schedules.
- Develop proposal content and participate in critical review of proposal content.
- Prepare responses to Requests for Information (RFIs), sources sought (SS), white papers, and sole source solicitations.
- Support transition to Program Manager of a contract win to contract execution.
- 10 years’ experience in Government contract acquisition and implementation
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and GSA compliance requirements
- Proven experience in reading and analyzing Federal government RFPs, creating proposal outlines and schedules, managing the activities of writers, storyboard development and re-writing material under tight deadline constraints.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collegially under strict deadline pressure and handle multiple work assignments.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications, including SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
About the company:
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II or Federal Acquisition Certification – Contracting (FAC-C) certification preferred
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year