The Jounemyman IT Capability Manager provides services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages. We are looking to hire a full-time IT Capability Manager to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
||IT Capability Manager
||Fort Huachuca, AZ
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Documents gap analysis, staging, installation, testing within the established schedule, operational and costing parameters in support of the assigned capability.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Assists the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project within cost, schedule and performance identifying any issues in project meetings.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Manages the day to day operations of the capability
- Assists in validating spend plans and quantifying equipment and associated costs.
- Creates documentation, briefings, and project plans necessary to support NETCOM.
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAM Level I Certification
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification
About the company:
- Clearance: Secret
- 5 – 8 years of experience in information technology field
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year