||Change, Configuration, and Release Manager
||Fort Huachuca, AZ
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Change, Configuration, and Release Manager to support the Army Cybersecurity and Network Operations Mission Support located at Fort Huachuca, AZ. The position requires the ability to provide technical, administrative, and operational leadership to all assigned tasks and projects.
- Provide technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects
- Support the planning and implementation of NetOps tools, ensuring effecting NetOps capability integration
- Apply ITIL-based processes and standards, as identified in ISO 20000, in a DoD environment
- Apply Continual Service Improvement principles to measure effectiveness and efficiency of CCRM processes
- Support and implement CCRM standardization across the enterprise
- Update CCRM processes based upon lessons learned for approval IAW mission requirements
About the company:
- 5 years’ experience in Information Technology as a program/project manager
- BA/BS degree
- DoD IAM Level I Certificate (CAP, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, Security+)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) fundamentals certification
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year