*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
||Operations Security (OPSEC) Subject Matter Expert
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Top Secret w/ SCI Eligibility (TS/SCI)
The purpose of this task is to support SOF forces in response to the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Commander’s Priorities.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Coordinate with government personnel concerning open source research and analysis of identified and potential adversarial threats to USSOCOM operations, exercises, acquisition programs, and other sensitive activities.
- Advise USSOCOM leadership on OPSEC and support J34’s execution of the commander’s OPSEC program.
- Provide OPSEC planning, surveys, education, training, and awareness.
- Assist in the performance of OPSEC assessments of Component, TSOC, and Sub-Unified Command programs.
- Conduct OPSEC review of all USSOCOM publications, FOIA releases, and website content
- Provide OPSEC assessments for HQ USSOCOM special events such as Senior Leader Seminars, Wargame Center events, SOF Week/Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC), Change of Command Ceremonies, and Distinguished Visitor events.
- Coordinate and assist the Components and TSOC’s in the development and implementation of their OPSEC program.
About Our Company
- Bachelor’s degree OR an Associate’s Degree and Six (6) yrs. of OPSEC experience
- Five (5) years’ experience with OPSEC planning and procedures including accurately assessing an OPSEC program, implementing corrective actions and presenting risk and analysis findings to senior military and DoD civilians
- Certified OPSEC trainer with capability to develop, conduct, and maintain training programs, conduct classroom instruction for senior military and DoD civilian members, and ability to leverage eLearning portals and other tools for continuing education
- Minimum of five (5) years’ staff officer experience preparing written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use at a 4-Star military HQ
- Three (3) years’ experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each military U.S. military service’s roles and missions
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year