********************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD**********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 80% CONUS and OCONUS locations
Install survey control points at fielding locations for utilization in training and maintenance.
- Install survey control points in filed locations.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades on the Muzzle Velocity Sensor System (MVSS).
- Shall also be familiar with operating a laptop computer with MS Windows suite, executing programs in the OS environment, and able to follow Technical Manual directed, mid-level complexity, and electronic troubleshooting procedures.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years of experience establishing survey control points for field artillery systems
- Minimum of 2 years formal instructor experience.
- Capability to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations up to 80 percent.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year