*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Howitzer Cannon System Operational Specialist
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 80% CONUS and OCONUS locations
Train personnel on safe operation and operator maintenance of the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, and future Mobile Howitzer series
- Train on replacement hardware as applicable; assist Maintenance personnel with installation of new hardware/software when applicable, train on the Stand-Alone Muzzle Velocity Sensor System (MVSS).
- Provide refresher training on conducting DFC Confidence Checks.
- Assist AFATDS Instructors in preparation and set up for training.
- Provide Refresher Training based on lessons learned from issues reported from the field and the theater of operations.
- Assist the Logistician to ship, track, and issue replacement Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) for Digital Retrofit activities.
- Develop Training Support PowerPoint presentations for the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series and Mobile howitzer series artillery equipment software and hardware upgrades and train Marines and Army personnel.
- Provide training on new software versions of training aides, devices, and simulators (i.e. Computer Based Trainer and PC Trainers).
- Conduct testing in a controlled environment for software versions that are developed on all towed artillery equipment.
- Provide support to fielding activities as the subject matter expert on the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, and Mobile Howitzer series equipment training.
- Serve as on-site software and hardware weapons technician, installing, troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment issues, and performing root cause and corrective maintenance on all howitzer artillery equipment.
- Inspect and test howitzer artillery equipment, identifying and correcting deficiencies before equipment is scheduled for use or signed over to commands.
- Assist in providing quality oversight of fielding activities with a focus on process improvements, technical documentation input, and Command-level briefings.
- Provide reengineering input for improvement of current weapons platforms to support on-going and future operations.
- Perform AFTADS operations in the absence of an AFATDS instructor.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years operational experience on M777A2 and/or M119A3.
- Minimum of 2 years formal instructor experience.
- Capability to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations up to 80 percent.
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year