||14A - Basic Officer Leader Course Instructor
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||May be required to fulfill the requirements of this contract
Train Soldiers, Officers and Warrant Officers on the Stinger MANPAD Weapon System, Avenger Weapon System, Land –based Phalanx Weapon System (LPWS), Sentinel, Patriot and C2 Air and Missile Defense Weapon Systems.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow instructional techniques and procedures specified in United States Army Air Defense Artillery School (USAADASCH) regulations and school memoranda.
- Follow the approved Programs of Instruction (POI) and prepare to teach to standard the contents of each lesson plan subject,
- Analyze training materials to assure instructional techniques are effective and efficient.
- Administer examinations, evaluate test results, correlate test results of the student ability and provide recommendations to academic deficiency panels on changes and student status.
- Prepare and deliver to each Student a Take Home package for each graduate of the assigned courses.
- Implement software program changes to existing CCC operational programs and introduce new equipment into the training program if needed.
- 4 years operational experience as a 14A, Command and Control Systems Integrator
- Experience with MS office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
About the company:
- Completed CFDP-IC or ABIC
- Completed SCTC
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year