Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Oversee and manage subcontracting, material and other direct cost (ODC) purchasing, travel, and quality assurance.
- Day-to-day coordination with the COR and Government technical points of contact (TPOCs).
- Ensure reports and data deliverables are prepared and submitted IAW contract data requirements list (CDRL) items.
- Serve as the single management focal point to accomplish the administrative, managerial and financial aspects of the PWS.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 8-10 years program management experience.
- Relevant experience may be able to substitute for education.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year