Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Plan, collect, analyze and review scientific and technical data in modernization priority areas.
- Support studies and assessments in areas including, but not limited to, development, production and life cycle management of weapon systems and AFC-supported technologies.
- Provide technical support and coordinate with key stakeholders to support the development of System of Systems (SoS) architecture products, use cases, views, processes and policy.
- Identify cross-cutting and programmatic risks across organizational boundaries and constituent systems.
- Review technology timelines, program schedules and requirements documents to generate realistic, detailed plans and schedules for AFC and its customers.
- Provide systems engineering support to enable updates to the Army Modernization Strategy, review of Army material requirements and prioritization of science and technology investments.
- Provide detailed analysis for combat and material development, system fielding, test and evaluation, integrated logistics support and manpower/ force structure functions.
- Provide detailed analysis in the development of mission area analysis, operational requirements and concept of operations documents, battlefield development, and equipment modernization, in direct support of major military systems acquisition processes.
- Provide visibility of modernization efforts across the AME to internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Army Modernization Strategy and shall support operationalizing the Army Campaign Plan Modernization Line of Effort through the execution of the AFC Campaign Plan.
- Analyze and interpret broad directives prescribed by higher authority, and devise ways and means to implement intent and requirements of these directives.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 10 years direct, relevant experience.
- Relevant experience may be able to substitute for degree.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year