Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Senior IT Specialist
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||None. Must be able to pass a Public Trust Background Check.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Provide SharePoint design, configuration, deployment and maintenance support services.
- Serve as SharePoint 2016, Online, Office 365, SharePoint and or MS OneDrive Administrator developing and maintaining Section 508 compliant sites, subsidiary sites and related sites utilizing advanced Microsoft, SharePoint or future software functionalities and capabilities, as applicable.
- Support this migration and perform the full functionalities of using SharePoint.
- Design, configure and deploy new Section 508 compliant websites, document libraries, lists, SharePoint sites and other design functionalities tailored to customer specifications based on customer requests, per the SharePoint and Website Design Schedule.
- Utilize SharePoint-based applications and technologies, including but not limited to, InfoPath Forms, Workflows, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and PerformancePoint to design reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards and metrics.
- Develop, improve, deploy and manage a centralized repository process to receive, analyze, triage and process new, change and upgrade requests.
- Create and maintain secure sites to store, organize, share and access records, documents, files and information from any approved device.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and the IT Service Desk to manage, track and report the status of processing intranet and website related tickets.
- Prepare and maintain technical data, documentation, and requested reports.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 6 or more years of experience managing SharePoint environments at NIH
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 operations and maintenance within Federally hosted environments like those at NIH and CIT
- Experience managing and deploying O&M releases using the HHS EPLC process
- Familiar with NIH Royalty Administrations Business Processes
- SharePoint Certification Desired
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year