Risk Manager (Research Analyst) Senior
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 50% CONUS/OCONUS
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures for managing, assessing, and evaluating the risk management activities.
- Assist with identification of risk owners, development of mitigation plans, steps integration into the IMS, and tracking of mitigation steps.
- Facilitate periodic Risk Management Working Groups
- Support the presentation of risks to the Risk Management Control Board (RMCB).
- Assist in identification and management of a Risk tool to manage, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule
- Assist with the identification, procurement, and implementation of a risk management tool to manage,.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in an IT related field
- Master’s degree in an IT related field is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of developing Government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs.
- These must utilize open architecture and maximize interoperability, leverage, and the ability to source systems functionality from multiple technology related Enterprise Architecture experience.
- Cisco certification of CCNP Enterprise or equivalent is mandatory.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year