IT / Knowledge Management Administrator
Pope Air Force Base (Ft Bragg), NC
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
Provide training, operational and analytical support services for the JID through the JTO Interface Training Program.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- LMS Analysis Report. Support JID LMS curriculum integration, management; server support; site navigation, security, and portal design. Study, determine and incorporate LMS linkages selected by the government. Required study includes Blackboard, Moodle, or equivalent LMS operated by Joint Deployment Training Center, National Defense University, Joint Staff College, or other similar institution. The Contractor shall provide an analysis report with findings from above study including risk assessment, required software licenses, additional manpower, curriculum integration timing, and production costs for implementation NLT six months after Task Order award.
- Online. Develop applications and integrate assigned or directed curriculum with Joint Knowledge Online (JKO). Maintain all courses on JKO and incorporate curriculum changes/updates annually thereafter. The Contractor shall maintain any new JKO curriculum with current materials and updated tactics, techniques and procedures. Review all online JKO courses for curriculum updates per Task Order award.
- Operate the JID preferred server domain, seven MTT servers, JTEN-U/S server (or future replacement), Intranet Ethernet ports within Bldg 718 and/or other facilities, and JID LMS Share Point (or future replacement) software suite.
- Perform curriculum maintenance, student database updates, testing analysis and critique reporting before and after each JID course delivery.
- Assist with integration of interactive web tools (chat rooms, Voice over IP (VOIP), on-line testing, grading, etc.).
- Update and maintain a database containing historical data such as names, number of students, service attendance, and unit information.
- For those courses where students provide critiques via computer automation, ensure access to copies of the critiques are made available to the JID Director via the COR. The critiques will be reviewed in the post-course Hot Wash conducted shortly after course graduation and shared with the Branch Chief(s).
- Develop and maintain an accurate database of graduates, for the purpose of checking/enforcing course prerequisite compliance (within the JID LMS when available).
- Develop and maintain an accurate database of student ―numerical rating scale grades from student critiques, for the purpose of trend analysis (within the JID LMS).
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive and logically organized database of student performance during each course for the purpose of trend analysis (within the JID LMS).
- Assist ISD personnel in maintaining and implementing database tools to use in completing all Instructional System Design requirements (within the JID LMS).
- Develop organization-wide knowledge sharing plan, via SharePoint and other collaborative systems, so that the organization’s know-how, information and experience is shared inside and (as appropriate) outside the organization with clients, partners, and stakeholders NLT 60 days after Task Order award and to be reviewed for effectiveness and efficiency on an annual basis with changes made.
- Promote knowledge sharing through the organization's operational business processes and systems by, among others, strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization, to facilitate seamless exchange of information across systems.
- Promote collaborative tools such as activity rooms to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners
- Provide support for the establishment and nurturing of communities of practice, including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting
- Share experiences across communities of practice, business units, and networks on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing, including preparation of case studies
- Help monitor and evaluate the knowledge sharing program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities
- Help disseminate information about the organization's knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, including organizing knowledge sharing events (such as knowledge fairs, site visits, interviews), maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of brochures/presentations.
- Joint Electronic Library (JEL) Web Master and Web Page Management
- Provide for the delivery of electronic training materials and linkage to training services across the internet via JEL, Facebook, jid.org, and other web media capabilities NLT 60 days after contract award and per Task Order award.
- Design and build web site structures, provide web graphic support, and scan and link training files and materials to support in-residence and the distance learning courses.
- Make use of the hypertext linking and organizational capabilities of the World Wide Web to provide integrated access to a variety of course-related materials.
- Provide remote access to multimedia materials and specialized training databases.
- Construct web sites for organizing and linking course-related resources to support distance learning.
About Our Company:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of total experience with Learning Management System (LMS), Database Management, Knowledge Management, Joint Electronic Library (JEL), Web Master and Web Page Management in which each of these areas were maintained.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT.
- Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year