Senior Manpower Operations Analyst
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret or Top Secret
Some travel is required to various CONUS non-hazardous locations
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Senior Manpower Operations Analyst (SMOA)
to support customer requirements. The Senior Manpower Operations Analyst develops and employs a systematic, deliberate, and holistic manpower and personnel management approach to support unique customer requirements that also include general program support, expert advice, and analysis.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Provide non-Service specific Manpower Operations Analysis support to the J1.
- Perform detailed data analysis on a cross functional/joint SOF manpower domain.
- Apply critical thinking to recommend manpower best practices and new methodologies to address any issues found via the Senior Manpower Operations Analyst’s analysis.
- Assist the J1 in identifying the impact of changes to policy, funding, etc. on the broader SOF Manpower Enterprise and assist the J1 in communicating the findings to SOF Leadership.
- Assist with tracking the overall Personnel Tempo (PERSTEMPO) for the customer, providing an interface between J1 leadership, Component Manpower Subject Matter Experts and the larger SOF Enterprise.
- Develop processes and procedures as they relate to tracking PERSTEMPO within the customer’s enterprise along with its subordinate organizations; and provide to J1 for approval.
- Create, run, queries, reports, and dashboards from Department of Defense service based manpower systems.
- Assist and conduct of both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Assist in summarizing the analyses in simplified terms to present to decision makers.
- Assist decision makers in solving complex problems by producing the analysis and logical reasoning necessary to inform and underpin those critical decisions.
- Develop and maintain algorithms for allocation modeling.
- Support complex problem framing and initiatives designed to integrate command wide efforts to improve manning effectiveness and efficiency.
- Transform raw data into meaningful information and recommendations to be presented in briefing format as required to support senior leader decisions.
- Conduct independent, robust analyses, and complex studies.
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research, Statistical Analysis, Data Science, or Business Analytics from a U.S. Department of Education regionally accredited University
- 15 years active duty military experience
- 3 years of experience managing personnel programs at Interagency HQ, Joint Staff, COCOM, or equivalent 1-Star command.
- 3 years of operations research systems analysis (ORSA) or Statistical Analysis experience in qualitative and quantitative analyses of complex military and related manpower problems supporting DoD planning programming and budgeting system (PPBS) or Requirements Development/Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS).
- 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- 2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- 3 years of experience providing Human Resources Information Systems support.
- Work history shall demonstrate 5 years of experience in the creation and modification of advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Work history shall demonstrate 5 years of experience in the creation and modification of advanced computer graphics and images.
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance; eligible for SCI on Day 1.
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year