The primary objective of this task order is to provide maintenance support on approved diving equipment to supplement the the customer and the customers workforces and help it achieve continued effective operations and sustain adequate logistics support.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Requirements: General -
- Perform documentation of SCUBA diving equipment maintenance and portable diving equipment for certification program
- Overhaul and setting proper limits for up to 200 breathing regulators
- Visually inspect interior, exterior, and ensure proper hydrostatic testing of high-pressure air cylinders, as well as overhaul of cylinder manifolds and valves
- Maintain DLSS equipment IAW US Navy Dive Manual and ensure proper functionality of all flotation devices and their emergency activation systems
- Assist with the preventative and corrective maintenance of the MK 25 UBA and support equipment
- Perform maintenance documentation for PMS SKED computer program
- Conduct and maintain inventory of repair parts and project needs
- Collect DD 1149 from military member for each class and report any deficiencies to Government
- Conduct and maintain inventories of diving equipment, after each class
- Conduct a monthly inventory of all diving life support equipment and provide appropriate documentation to COR and Diving Maintenance Manager
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Be able to drive Government-owned trucks, forklifts and vans. No CDL license required
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform research to determine reasons for patterns of transaction errors and failures
- Conduct extensive searches for information pertaining to complex and/or unusual supply transactions and patterns; assemble retrieved information into different formats to meet different requirements; for example, status reports, unmet customer needs, and other similar areas
About Our Company:
- Possess Navy Dive School certification (NEC 5342 or higher dive certification).
- Possess qualification as Material Maintenance Management (3M) Maintenance Man, 3M QA Craftsman, and 3M Work Center Supervisor.
- Possess certification as factory trained technician for diving equipment within inventory, DLSS Re-Entry Control (REC) Supervisor, oxygen clean system worker, and MK 25 UBA maintenance technician.
- Possess 10 years’ experience working with installation level maintenance programs and systems that relate to maintenance capability and capacity.
- Possess an active/current Secret security clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year