||TBD – (Virginia Beach, VA or San Diego, CA) Remote
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||10%-15% - CONUS and non-hostile OCONUS locations are anticipated
PTP is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to run the day to day operations of our Maritime – Special Operations Forces (M-SOFS) IDIQ contract. The selected PM must be comfortable interacting with NSW leadership, contracting representatives, and subcontractor teammates to build working, trusted relationships. The PM is responsible for the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of a multifaceted and geographically dispersed contract consisting of multiple task orders. The PM oversees fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management of the program; serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters; and provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership expertise.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Serves as the focal point to HQ Naval Special Warfare Command, N01C contracting office and separate Task Order Contracting Officer Representatives
- Ensures full compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract, each Task Order, and ensures that non-conforming services are corrected.
- Execute with excellence the contract requirements through human, financial, material, technical and administrative resources (cost, schedule, performance, and quality)
- Oversee contractor personnel supporting program operations
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Organize, direct and coordinate the planning and production of all contract and subcontract support activities
- Regularly brief senior corporate and government leadership on program status and milestones
- Provide technical guidance
- Manage and control financial aspects of the program within contract requirements.
- Attend and contribute to meetings on a myriad of programmatic issues and topics.
About Our Company:
- 10+ years of total experience in NSW assigned organizations as an active duty service member, Government civilian, or contractor.
- 5 years of experience in a Program Management role on a DoD Contract, ending not longer than 12 months prior to hiring
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA Level III PM certification
- Master's degree in a business-related field (or Bachelor degree with 12+ years’ experience)
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year