Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 10%
The purpose of this task is to provide NSWCEN support for range enterprise training. This requirement includes support in the areas of equipment accountability and maintenance, training, scheduling, logistics, facility maintenance, and other inventory management roles.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Represent and liaison between NSWCEN Ranges and Marine Corps Range Control and Safety Offices.
- Develop and maintain procedures for scheduling and utilization of Marine Corps Air Station Yuma installation facilities and training areas.
- Coordinate scheduling between MCAS Yuma and Camp Billy Machen (CBM) Niland, CA.
- Provide updates on NSW range operations and the status of NSW units utilizing range facilities.
About Our Company:
- Shall have 5 years of experience within the last 10 years in military training and range operations to include; range facility design, compliance, and environmental policies.
- Shall have 3 years of experience working with U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) range operations procedures. To include familiarity with USMC Range Operations as well as the Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS) range scheduling tool and/or the appropriate DoD range scheduling system program of record.
- Desired ‐ Familiarity and prior work with NSW.
- Desired ‐ A Bachelor’s degree.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year