NSW Scenario Developer/Scripter
1 in Virginia Beach, VA/1 in Coronado, CA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The Scenario Developer/Scripter supports the Task Group Integration Training (TGIT) phase of the Inter-Deployment Training Cycle (IDTC), for Naval Special warfare units’ scenario-based training requirements.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Provide support for multiple training events per year. Provide rough draft of exercise scenario on formal timeline with final exercise scenario due prior to the start of the exercise.
- Participates in the Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) events and other planning events related to the training as required.
- Work with other Naval Special Warfare scenario developers and script writers to ensure scenarios are mutually supporting and represent the unit capabilities.
- Produce and brief Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) depicting the key events driving the exercise.
- Develop dynamic scripting during the execution cycle to drive the exercise to the expected outcomes.
- Produce intelligence injects to support the scenario through various types of intelligence reporting.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to walk up to 4 miles per day in both rural and urban environments.
- Possess a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Security Clearance.
Three years of experience leading an Intelligence team as an E-7/0-3 or above at a Special Reconnaissance Team or similar type organization.
Minimum of two years of experience in scenario development or scripting prior to this contract.
Three years of experience conducting intelligence fusion and analysis, specifically: Signals Intelligence, Technical Surveillance, Unmanned Systems, Targeting, and Intelligence Analysis.
Demonstrable knowledge of national and international laws, policies, regulations, directives, and instructions, which govern intelligence activities, intelligence oversight, and collection activities.
Demonstrable knowledge of NSW Special Reconnaissance technical capabilities and methods to assist in the development and design of operational scenarios and supporting scripting.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations”.
- Set the Example - "Be out front”.
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long-Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year