*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Intelligence Support And Intelligence Surveillance And Reconnaissance Processing Exploitation And Dissemination (ISR-PED) Support
||HUMINT Advisor to the Reports Officer (Senior)
||Hurlburt Field, Florida
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||May be required to fulfill the requirements of this contract
Contribute to the actionable intelligence capability using personnel within the functional spectrum of imagery intelligence (IMINT), geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and human intelligence (HUMINT)
Serve as the administrator to AFSOC/A2 in support of operational elements providing operational research, analysis and report management. Contractor employee utilizes DoD and customer-specific
databases to conduct multiple layers of research, and write summaries, reports, official correspondence, and guidance. Contractor employee requires a working knowledge of DoD and USSOCOM HUMINT policy and guidance, Intelligence Information Report writing guidelines/styles, and USG classified databases. Contractor employee must be proficient on the HOTR system/database. Contractor employee must be familiar with DoD and USSOCOM source management and de-confliction procedures, contact coordination procedures, and data
aggregation tools to evaluate reported information. Finally, contractor employee must possess strong briefing/writing skills and the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
Minimum Qualifications: Level 3 Experience
- Minimum 10 years hands-on experience in HUMINT operational research, analysis and report management out of the last 12 years.
- Upon CSD, contractor employees must possess, and maintain at Contractor expense, a positively adjudicated and current polygraph,
- Must be proficient on the HOTR system and database.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years of additional experience conducting HUMINT operational research, analysis and report management.
- Additional years of general experience in the field of HUMINT operational research, analysis and report management is highly desired.