Job Title: Dive Propulsion and Underwater Navigation Support
Job Location: Coronado, CA
: Dive Propulsion and Navigation Support personnel report to LOGSU-1’s Dive Department Leading Chief Petty Officer (LCPO) and complete tasks to include but not limited to, preventative and corrective maintenance and inventory management.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduct preventative and corrective maintenance as mandated by OPNAVINST 4790 (series) and as scheduled in 3M for all Underwater Propulsion and Navigation systems.
- Perform maintenance documentation and administer PMS SKED computer program.
- Conduct spot-inventories of Propulsion and Underwater Navigation equipment.
- Perform customer service for issue and receipt of equipment.
- Inventory repair parts and project needs for procurement. Solicit quotes from vendors and provide to Government personnel for procurement.
- Maintain inventory of HAZMAT and tools.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area (Dive warehouse).
- Maintains accurate inventory through the use of DPAS, or equivalent authorized Government property management system, and provide accurate issuance documentation and distribution to NSWG-1 SEAL Teams
- Assist with the preventative and corrective maintenance of the MK 25 UBA and support equipment.
About Our Company:
- Possess Navy Dive School certification (NEC 5342/5342 or higher).
- Possess certification as factory trained technician for diving equipment within inventory, propulsion equipment within inventory, DLSS Re-Entry Control (REC) Supervisor, oxygen clean system worker, and MK 25 UBA maintenance technician.
- Possess qualification as Material Maintenance Management (3M) Maintenance Man, 3M QA Craftsman, and 3M Work Center Supervisor.
- Possess working knowledge of both NAVSEA/NOSSA Lithium battery Material Maintenance & storage instructions, to include CDRE South West Regional guidance & Policy.
- Possess ability to travel TAD/TDY if required to conduct off site in water training and maintenance utilizing Propulsion and Underwater Navigation equipment.
- Must possess an active SECRET security clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year