Job Title: Dive Recompression Chamber Support
Job Location: Coronado, CA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
: Dive Recompression Chamber Support personnel report to LOGSU-1’s Dive Department Leading Chief Petty Officer (LCPO) and complete tasks to include but not limited to, preventative and corrective maintenance and inventory management.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Maintenance as mandated by OPNAVINST 4790 (series), NAVFAC, and NAVSEA instructions and as scheduled in 3M for all Hyperbaric Facility Equipment, to include certified recompression chambers, certified high air compressors, air, mix gas, and oxygen piping, MIL-F-22606/ASME/DOT flasks, cylinders and test equipment.
- Maintain equipment standards IAW the system certification authority (NAVFAC and NAVSEA), US Navy Dive Manual.
- Provide technical expertise for outside contracted maintenance of the NAVFAC/NAVSEA DLSS Hyperbaric Recompression Chamber System.
- Assist with the preventative and corrective maintenance of the MK 25 UBA and support equipment.
- Conduct spot inventories of diving equipment.
- Perform customer service for issue and receipt of equipment.
- Maintain PMS SKED computer program as Work-center supervisor for NAVFAC/NAVSEA DLSS Hyperbaric Recompression Chamber System. Schedule and document maintenance within the program IAW NAVSEAINST 4790.8 (series).
About Our Company:
- Must possess Navy Dive School certification (NEC 5342/5342 or higher).
- Must possess qualification as Material Maintenance Management (3M) Maintenance Man, 3M QA Craftsman, and 3M Work Center Supervisor.
- Must possess certification as factory trained technician for diving equipment within inventory, DLSS Re-Entry Control (REC) Supervisor, oxygen clean system worker, and MK 25 UBA maintenance technician.
- Must possess an active SECRET security clearance
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year