Readiness and Training Analyst
Commander Naval Special Warfare Group ELEVEN (CNSWG-11), located onboard the NAB Coronado, CA requires professional support services in the general area of Readiness & Training analysis. The contracted subject matter expert should familiar with Navy Special Warfare (NSW) community training and readiness reporting that will engage in Operations and Training support pertaining to the Naval Special Warfare Group ELEVEN (NSWG-11) claimancy.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Shall assist the N3 Department on matters in line with the Commander’s Guidance and Intent
- Shall assist the NSWG-11 N3 Department in Defense Readiness Reporting (DRRS) responsibilities in accordance with Naval Special Warfare, Department of the Navy, and Department of Defense guidance and the development/maintenance of readiness dashboards.
- Shall assist the NSWG-11 N3 Department in the development of Reserve Training Curriculum and Training Scopes.
- Shall assist the NSWG-11 N3 Department in collaborating with the NSWG-11 Plans Officer.
- Shall assist the NSWG-11 N3 Departments in collating actions for NSWG-11.
- Shall assist the NSWG-11 N3 Department in the validation of operational training and equipment requirements.
- Shall assist the NSWG-11 N3 Department in the development and execution of long and short term training plans.
- Must meet Lautenberg Amendment (Gun Control Act of 1968) requirements
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
About Our Company
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Possess a SECRET Security Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year