Job Title: Operations Department Support
Job Location: Guam
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
: The mission of Naval Special Warfare Group One (NSWG-1) is to Man, Train, Equip, Develop, Deploy, and Sustain Naval Special Warfare Forces to support Combatant Commanders and US national interests..
(include but not limited to):
- Assist Deputy Operations Officer with daily tasks.
- Be fully trained and serve as primary program manager in the Defense Travel System (DTS) as the Reviewing Official, Travel Preparer, Non-DTS Entry Agent, and Defense Travel Administrator, at a minimum. NSWG1 specific training will be provided on the job.
- Serve as primary program manager with the Government Travel Card system.
- Assist Deputy Operations Officer with information gathering in the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS).
- Assist Operations Department collaborating personnel movements to conduct operations and other campaign activities.
- Assist Operations Department tracking operational training and equipment requirements.
- Understand the Travel Tracker/Individual Anti-Terrorism Plan System and be the Alternate POC for submissions.
- Understand the Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) to meet PACOM travel requirements and be the Alternate POC for submissions.
- Assist Operations Department in collating actions to meet mission success.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station.
About Our Company:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to drive Government-owned trucks, and vans. No CDL license required unless otherwise stated.
- Currently hold and maintain an active Secret Clearance.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have direct knowledge of installation level and strategic support logistic programs and systems that relate to logistic capability and capacity.
- Possess an excellent work ethic.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pay strong attention to detail and be highly accurate in performing all tasks.
- Perform duties independently, with minimal oversight.
- Be able to write correspondence in a military format, when necessary.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year