Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Must be able to pass a NACI investigation and be a US person as defined in Executive Order 33.
The purpose of this task is to support the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejune with Webmaster Services and SharePoint Development.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Performs tasks requiring use of IT to advance the organization’s goals by creating site collections for programs and projects.
- Performing web development, computer programing and database integration
- Supporting data collection, statistical analysis and visualization of progress towards achieving objectives
- Articulating and assisting the customer with defining and refining product requirements
- Supporting Data and Information Management tasks
- Use best practices at every stage of the development cycle
- Develop and manage a set of internal and external APIs
- Proficient in SharePoint development as well as multiple design techniques.
- Working proficiency with the SharePoint tool set to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of Software.
- Ability to conduct technical reviews and develop appropriate materials to train system users and stakeholders in preparation of operational deployments.
- Proficiency developing appropriate materials such as PowerPoint, and Hands-On labs to train Senior Leadership and Power Users.
- Proficiency assessing training requirements based on system and functional baseline. Develop training artifacts in support of operations including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Proficiency providing online documentation to train users and administrators on the service being provided to include access, troubleshooting guides, features, and capabilities.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) from an accredited institution
- 5 years of relevant web development experience
- Strong development skills for SharePoint and Office 365
- Must be U.S. Citizen
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year