Job Title: Engineering Technician
Job Location: Little Creek, VA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: CONUS and potential OCONUS
The purpose of this contract is to provide subject matter expertise through program management, engineering, technical, logistics and knowledge-based services in support of Dry Combat Submersible (DCS) units, Dry Deck Shelters (DDS), Seal Delivery Vehicles (SDV), Shallow Water Combat Submersible (SWCS) and other support equipment to ensure assets are mission ready.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Requirements and Education:
- Provide onsite hands-on maintenance, troubleshooting and technical expertise to ensure all work meets required specifications.
- Install and test advanced submarine technology.
- Evaluate specific deficiencies and sustainability of submarine and submersible systems and components.
- Provide necessary mechanical support while working alongside other Government agencies on common project deliverables.
- HS Diploma or GED plus four (4) years related experience or BA/BS and one (1) year related experience.
- Minimum four (4) years of technical experience, supply chain administration, and use of MS Office suite.
- Secret level Clearance
- Prior Military submersible technical and/or electrical experience preferred.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations."
- Set the Example - "Be out front."
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Cancer and Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000.
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds - FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual