|Job Title: Front-End Developer (Software Engineer) (IDST)|
|Job Location: MacDill AFB Tampa, FL|
|Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications|
The IDST will be based on a hub and spoke concept of operations with analysts permanently positioned or on Temporary Duty (TDY) status at the USSOCOM HQ, TSOC, Component Commands, Special Operations Joint Task Forces (SOJTF), Combined Joint Special Operations Task Forces (CJSOTF), Special Operations Task Forces (SOTF), and Special Operations Command Forward Elements (SOCFWD). The IDST contractors/analysts will vary in skill sets ranging from Data Scientists to Data Integrators and will provide support to IDST leadership during recurring planning events, customer requirement discussions, and capability development in line with their respective positional technical requirements. IDST contractors will operate and conduct analysis on SOFNET-U, SOFNET-S, JIANT, SOIS, SOCRATES, NSAnet, and in some cases on the commercial internet.
• Design, prototype, develop, and implement user-friendly applications using web-based and desktop frameworks
• Collaborate with other IDST members to create, troubleshoot, and improve user interface capabilities
• Collaborate with other IDST members and customers to achieve application optimization and enhance user experience
• Create visualizations and tools to allow users to leverage AI/ML, complex algorithms, and advanced analytics through intuitive interfaces.
• Seven years’ experience with modern Web technology stack.
• Experience with Restful APIs, relational databases, and cross browser compatibility troubleshooting techniques.
• Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on.
Preferred Skills (not limited to):
Flask, React, CI/CD, Streamlit, Dash, SQLAlchemy
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.