|Position Title: Senior Program Manager
Location: Washington, DC, Hybrid work authorized
|People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Program Manager to develop the required deliverables (project management, operations documents, evaluation documents, communications products, and other related products) to meet VBA objectives. The candidate shall be a dedicated partner that will span the support of the CoS and DCoS priorities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the COR to clear all personnel for VBA system access and immediately available to onboard staff.
- Provide, monitor, and track clearance/access list for each employee (available, cleared, system/email access). The initial list shall be provided 5 days before to onboarding and updated within one workday of any changes to include off-boarding personnel.
- The PM is responsible to ensure the IMS SharePoint is updated daily to reflect ongoing projects and deliverables.
- Ensure all deliverables shall be uploaded into a Contract Management Deliverable SharePoint site.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the COR and the Contracting Officer (CO), and stakeholders.
- Effectively balance and schedule involvement of appropriate technical resources throughout the project lifecycle and ensure resources work as integrated cross-functional teams.
- Develop and utilize project metrics to track, manage, and analyze task progress and communicate findings to the COR within a weekly progress report to ensure appropriate focus on critical attention areas.
- Manage and monitor the components and project execution including developing and planning resource assignments, risk scenarios, and allocations, developing program status reports and project reviews, and managing tracking project deliverables.
- Manage and monitor travel expenses and invoicing; and
- Manage and monitor mandatory training requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification
- Master’s degree
- Minimum ten (10) years relevant managerial experience managing projects/programs