|THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking an TMT Administrator to enhance the command's ability to achieve strategic objectives by providing a wide range of administrative products. Personnel will deliver analytical, technical, and administrative products that contribute to the command's mission of countering threats and supporting SOF personnel, operations, and campaigns.
|Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a comprehensive view of TMT tasks from beginning to end
- Create TMT accounts for personnel to accomplish tasks
- Assign tasks to teams in TMT system
- Review each task and sub-assign taskers to appropriate directorate(s)
- Create levels of sub-assignments as needed
- Initiate Senior Leader Approval Process (SLAP) routing for taskers requiring legal review and/or CG approval.
- Provide final administrative review of each tasker and close out for SOCCENT
- Verify licenses for SOCCENT TMT accounts quarterly
- Manage and communicate task status updates
- Send email notifications to encourage task completion by established deadlines
- Display reports of real-time status and responses
- Enable immediate updates as situations change
- Provide weekly status of Past Due/Coming Due tasks to all Directorates weekly
- Provide weekly TMT progress updates to SOCCENT Chief of Staff (COS) and/or Vice Chief of Staff (VCOS)
- Support special operations enterprise-wide collaboration
- Manage SOCCENT network of contacts and identify potential candidates for inclusion
- Conduct background research to support engagements and correspondence development
- Support correspondence management
- Support operations and policy creation
- Track personnel actions and approvals
- Maintain repository of key leader engagements to ensure continuity and synthesis with command engagement strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA)
- O-4/O-5/WO3-WO5/E7-E8 level experience or GS-12 / Step 5 or higher equivalency as a DoD civilian.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with executives and senior leaders
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance