Systems Admin - Associate
Fort Campbell, KY
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
*****THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE HIRE POSITION *****
The selected individual will be providing Information Technology (IT) automation and technical support services to the USASNEC-Aberdeen. The Contractor shall deliver comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services that include Network and Switch Operations, Systems Administration, Systems Integration and Testing, Configuration Management (hardware and software), Infrastructure Management, Network Administration, Desktop Support, End-User Support and Training, Fielding of Hardware and Software, Quality Control, Installs, Moves, Adds, and Changes Support, Information and Network Security Services, Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), Government Off The Shelf (GOTS), Local Unique Software Applications, Documentation Operations, Technical Writing, and Database Support.
- maintains integrity of the operating system environment.
- Performs system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination.
- Performs workstation and server administration setup.
- Coordinates disk space planning and management. Maintains growth statistics, space forecasts, tape libraries, and software and hardware inventories. Performs data backups and recoveries.
- Monitors and maintains continuity with system software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Provides recommendations regarding hardware and system software planning and budgeting.
- Maintains production change control schedule and participates in change control.
Education and Certifications:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be able to be certified as a IAT Level II per DoD 8570.01M before contract start
- 2+ years’ direct experience
- Previous experience on DoD networks required
- Familiarity with ITIL