Network Administrator - Intermediate
Fort Campbell, KY
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
current and active)
*****THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE HIRE POSITION *****
The selected individual will be providing Information Technology (IT) automation and technical support services. The Contractor shall deliver comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services that include Network and Switch Operations, Systems Administration, Systems Integration and Testing, Configuration Management (hardware and software), Infrastructure Management, Network Administration, Desktop Support, End-User Support and Training, Fielding of Hardware and Software, Quality Control, Installs, Moves, Adds, and Changes Support, Information and Network Security Services, Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), Government Off The Shelf (GOTS), Local Unique Software Applications, Documentation Operations, Technical Writing, and Database Support.
- Under general supervision, responsible for the acquisition, installation, maintenance, and usage of the organization's local area network.
- Manages network performance and maintains network security.
- Ensures that security procedures are implemented and enforced.
- Installs all network software.
- Evaluates, develops and maintains telecommunications systems.
- Troubleshoots network problems.
- Establishes and implements network policies, procedures, and standards and ensures their conformance with information systems and organization objectives.
- Trains users on network operation.
- Frequently reports to a PC support manager or Senior Network Administrator.
Education and Certifications:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field desired, not required
- CompTIA Security+
- CCNA Certification within 6 months of hire date (Skillport Acceptable)
- 3-5 years’ direct experience
- Previous experience on DoD networks required
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Must have a valid driver's license from the state you reside in.