Network Administrator - Associate
Fort Campbell, KY
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
be current and active)
*****THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE HIRE POSITION *****
The selected individual will be providing Information Technology (IT) automation and technical support services. The Contractor shall deliver comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services that include Network and Switch Operations, Systems Administration, Systems Integration and Testing, Configuration Management (hardware and software), Infrastructure Management, Network Administration, Desktop Support, End-User Support and Training, Fielding of Hardware and Software, Quality Control, Installs, Moves, Adds, and Changes Support, Information and Network Security Services, Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), Government Off The Shelf (GOTS), Local Unique Software Applications, Documentation Operations, Technical Writing, and Database Support.
- Under direct supervision, assists in the installation, maintenance, and usage of the organization's local area network.
- Assists in the establishment of network procedures regarding access methods and time, security validation checks, and documentation.
- Maintains network software and hardware inventories.
- Researches software and hardware issues regarding the network.
- Informs users when there are network problems.
- Monitors and maintains continuity with software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Troubleshoots network problems.
- Frequently reports to a PC Support Manager or Senior Network Administrator.
Education and Certifications:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field desired, not required
- Must be currently certified as a IAT Level II per DoD 8570.01M
- 2+ years’ direct experience
- Previous experience on DoD networks required
- Familiarity with ITIL