Audio Visual Programmer - Intermediate
Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
***** THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE HIRE POSITION AS THE CONTRACT WAS AWARDED FOR THREE YEARS WITH A START DATE OF 2 MARCH 2017 *****
The selected individual will be providing Information Technology (IT) automation and technical support services to the USASNEC-Aberdeen. The Contractor shall deliver comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services that include Network and Switch Operations, Systems Administration, Systems Integration and Testing, Configuration Management (hardware and software), Infrastructure Management, Network Administration, Desktop Support, End-User Support and Training, Fielding of Hardware and Software, Quality Control, Installs, Moves, Adds, and Changes Support, Information and Network Security Services, Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), Government Off The Shelf (GOTS), Local Unique Software Applications, Documentation Operations, Technical Writing, and Database Support.
- Under general direction, designs and programs control interface touch panels for audio visual systems.
- Works with Design Engineer and Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative to ensure a user-friendly operating environment for controlling audio/visual equipment.
- Provide training to users to ensure proper use and care.
Education and Certifications:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field desired, not required
- Must be be certified as an IAT Level II per DoD 8570.01M (CompTIA Security+)
- 4+ years’ direct experience
- Previous experience on DoD networks required
- Familiarity with ITIL