Business Process Analyst / Knowledge Management Advisor (Analyst I)
Ft. Sill, OK
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret (must be current and eligible for upgrade)
***** THIS POSITION IS AWARDED AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE *****
The goal of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Knowledge, Process, and Performance Management (KPPM) Program is to create and implement the TRADOC KPPM strategy and improve organizational performance by establishing an environment and culture that efficiently shares knowledge, leverages data/content, and continuously innovates and improves work and business processes. The KPPM Program effectively harnesses the critical relationship between people, process, and technology in creating, applying, organizing, and transferring know-how, experience, and expertise to support organizational learning and timely decision-making.
Education and Certifications:
- Provides support and assistance to the Fires, Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) to accomplish the site-specific objectives of the TRADOC KPPM Program
- Disseminate KPPM content to the Fires community.
- Monitor target audience interfaces with knowledge environments and provide recommendations to the CKO for enhancing user experience.
- Assist with developing strategies for using various knowledge environments.
- Monitor the operational status of public facing websites, SharePoint portals, online communities, web-based collaboration platforms, and other authorized web-based explicit knowledge sources.
- Perform analysis, design and development, troubleshooting and evaluations.
- Develop specifications, procedures and documentation.
- Apply, maintain and update KPPM training, education and professional development materials and related products.
- Participate in knowledge management meetings.
- Performs day-to-day entry and maintenance of source data, including KPPM metrics.
- Assist with KPPM task planning.
- Assist with preparing and delivering KPPM presentations.
- Assist with monitoring the use of explicit and tacit information exchanges and present usage information in monthly reports.
- Analyze KPPM survey data and present information in monthly reports with recommended courses of action.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, desired
About the company:
- Experience with applying creative problem solving, design thinking, disruptive innovation, process management/design, benchmarking, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, rate of innovation, change management, and related concepts, principles and practices to a program of similar size and scope, desired
- Experience with providing oversight and guidance on application of content management systems, workflows, data mining, cloud computing, predictive analytics, statistics, data warehousing, information/Cyber security, visualization, metadata tagging, and applying related content and data management theories, concepts and applications, desired
- Experience with business technologies, benchmarking, Baldridge Criteria, balanced scorecard, business intelligence dashboards, performance metrics, key performance indicators, measurement/analysis, and related concepts, principles and practices to a program of similar size and scope, desired
- Experience in a similar environment, desired
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), PTP is an Information Technology (IT) and professional services provider. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for the Knowledge Management (KM) discipline with an emphasis on SharePoint-based portals and portal services, SharePoint development and system administration, SQL server services and server/system services. Our capabilities also include field support services, software development, mobile applications development, training and education support, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for Identity Operations, strategy and plans development and operational management.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
- Knowledge Management
- Content Management
- Training and Education
- New Equipment Training
- Network Engineering
- Server/System Support
- SharePoint Services
- Database Solutions
- Web-Portal Management
- .NET Web Applications
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours of PTO accrual per year