Job Title: Project Program Support
Job Location: Little Creek, VA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: CONUS and potential OCONUS
The purpose of this contract is to provide subject matter expertise through program management, engineering, technical, logistics and knowledge-based services in support of Dry Combat Submersible (DCS) units, Dry Deck Shelters (DDS), Seal Delivery Vehicles (SDV), Shallow Water Combat Submersible (SWCS) and other support equipment to ensure assets are mission ready.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Requirements and Education:
- Assist in management and oversight of all DCS/DDS programs.
- Provide onsite hands-on coordination and execution of all program’s specific requirements.
- Assist in the management of the designated programs ensuring all technical specifications are met or exceeded.
- Assist in the installation and testing of advanced submarine technology.
- Evaluate deficiency correction and sustainability of submarine and submersible systems and components to include U.S. Navy quality assurance programs.
- Provide necessary mechanical and technical support while working alongside other Government agencies on common project deliverables.
- Provide Transition-Out support when required by the Government. Accomplish a seamless transition from the incumbent to incoming contractor/Government personnel at the expiration of the contract.
About the company:
- HS Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years related experience or BA/BS and six (6) years related experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience with U.S. Navy submarines or submersible platforms.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience with submarine mechanical and electrical systems or components.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience with electrical or mechanical systems.
- Experience with supply chain or inventory management.
- Knowledgeable about Naval quality assurance programs.
- Knowledgeable about NAVSEA 9290 requirements.
- Must be able to embark upon surface support vessels in local waters to support testing.
- Secret level Clearance
- Prior Military experience preferred.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations."
- Set the Example - "Be out front."
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Cancer and Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000.
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds - FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual