Business Process Analyst / Knowledge Management Advisor
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Current DoD Secret
The goal of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Knowledge, Process, and Performance Management (KPPM) Program is to create and implement the TRADOC KPPM strategy and improve organizational performance by establishing an environment and culture that efficiently shares knowledge, leverages data/content, and continuously innovates and improves work and business processes. The KPPM Program effectively harnesses the critical relationship between people, process, and technology in creating, applying, organizing, and transferring know-how, experience, and expertise to support organizational learning and timely decision-making.
Education and Certifications:
- Assist in ensuring MSCoE classified, unclassified and/or approved public facing websites, portals, online communities, web-based collaboration platforms, and other DOD/DA authorized web-based explicit knowledge sources are continuously operational, reviewed/tested/facilitated daily, fixes/minor adjustments are completed
- Provide subject matter expertise, support and assistance to the Maneuver Support Center of Excellence, Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) to accomplish the site-specific objectives of the TRADOC KPPM Program
- Disseminate KPPM content to the Maneuver Support community.
- Monitor target audience interfaces with knowledge environments and provide recommendations to the CKO for enhancing user experience.
- Assist with developing SharePoint Portals/Sites.
- Monitor the operational status of public facing websites, SharePoint portals, online communities, web-based collaboration platforms, and other authorized web-based explicit knowledge sources.
- Apply, maintain and update KPPM training, education and professional development materials and related products.
- Performs day-to-day entry and maintenance of source data, including KPPM metrics.
- Assist with preparing and delivering KPPM presentations.
- Assist with monitoring the use of explicit and tacit information exchanges and present usage information in monthly reports.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
About the company:
- Experience providing KM related expertise and solutions related to business processes, content management, and presentation/visualization of information.
- Experience building SharePoint Sites using standard SharePoint Applications.
- Experience with SMS or similar business tracking system. (Desired)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
• Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
• Set the Example - "Be out front"
• Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
• Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
• Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
• Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
• 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual