Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Current DoD Secret
Up to 25% CONUS
The U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence and Fort Sill (USAFCOEFS), 428th FA Brigade Fort Sill, OK has a requirement to provide resident and Mobile Training Team (MTTs) JFOC instruction to multi-service and coalition students attending 13F AIT. The Contractor shall conduct academic and simulator instruction; and provide input to Government training developers for the Program of Instruction (POI); and, maintain and update lesson plans.
- Stay familiar with TTPs, lessons learned, and evolving JFO doctrine and procedures.
- Recommend specific software and hardware upgrades to current scenarios and development of new scenarios based on research.
- Coordinate with the COR the development and implementation of all upgrades and new scenarios to maintain relevancy of simulator training for both Close Air Support (CAS) and ground based fire support modules.
- Shall apply for and maintain accounts on the Army Center for Lessons Learned (ACCL) and the Marine Corps Center for Lesson Learned (MCCLL) websites.
- Monitor and operate a simulator as part of the POI on JFO procedures.
- Using established JFO courseware, develop simulation mission scenarios in compliance with COR guidance and the JFO POI.
- Recommend and coordinate with the COR updates to current scenarios and development of new scenarios to maintain relevancy IAW changes to doctrine for both Close Air Support (CAS) and ground based fire support modules.
- The Instructor shall also participate as a SME in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSP) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
- Maintain competence as a PTAC/13F instructor, which requires continual self-education on emerging technological advances in JFO equipment and aircraft weapons system.
- Administer examinations, evaluate test results, correlate test results of the students’ ability, and provide recommendations to academic deficiency panels on changes and student status.
- Analyze individual and class academic duty performance, and shall provide recommendations for improvement to the COR concerning course materials, methods of instruction, and performance evaluation when requested.
About the company:
- US Citizen
- Have at a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a 13F Fire Support Specialist.
- Have one (1) year experience with the Army equipment within the 13F MOS to perform MOS related tasks.
- Be licensed to operate the military vehicles and equipment within 90 days of hire. C
- Be qualified on and demonstrate the proper employment and operation of the listed Army equipment and systems associated within their area of expertise:
- Computer System Digital: AN/GHyK-63 Gen Set: 5KW 50/60HZ
- Plotting Board Indirect Fire: M19
- Radio Sets: VRC-92F, VRC, VRC-92F
- Truck Cargo: 5 Ton Carrier Command Post
- Honorable Discharge - Only those with a DD Form 214 reflecting an Honorable Discharge shall be eligible for employment under this contract.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employee-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual