Field Artillery Technical / Tactical / Professional Core Course Instructor
Ft. Sill, OK
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS; potential OCONUS
Provide resident training and instruction to students attending the Field Artillery
Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC) , Field Artillery Captain’s Career Course (CCC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC) and Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC). Conduct academic instruction, provide input for updates/training to the Program of Instruction (POI); and maintain and update lesson plans in support of BOLC, CCC, WOBC and WOAC.
Education and Certifications:
- Shall follow the Government provided Program of Instruction (POI) and prepare to teach to standard the contents of each POI. This includes ensuring class begins and ends on time IAW the government approved schedule. The instructors shall ensure all required resources are on hand and in good working condition NLT 15 minutes prior to beginning scheduled training.
- The instructor shall ensure at the end of each class that all students complete a Course Evaluation Assessment (critique). Shall provide the critiques to the COR within 2 business days of the end of each class.
- Shall evaluate students on their assigned subject matter under field, simulated, and classroom conditions. The instructors/operators shall maintain competence as their assigned position, which requires continual self-education on emerging technological advances in Field Artillery capabilities and updates to doctrine. The instructors/operators shall coordinate with the COR for review and approval of all training sessions.
- Shall administer examinations, evaluate test results, correlate test results of the students’ ability, and provide recommendations to academic deficiency panels on changes and student status.
- Shall analyze individual and class academic duty performance, and shall provide recommendations for improvement to the COR concerning course materials, methods of instruction, and performance evaluation when requested.
- Shall be responsible to assist in preparation, set-up, and tear-down of necessary equipment, including vehicles prior to and at the conclusion of daily operations.
- Shall perform limited emergency repairs such as changing tires, fuse replacements, etc. Repairs are performed at the discretion and abilities of the operator, based on established procedures and the extent of repair needed.
- Shall clean vehicles and equipment when returning from field training, utilizing wash racks and pressure washing facilities. Driver’s shall also clean cab and vehicle interior by removing trash and dirt, picking items up, and/or removing dirt and mud/.
- Shall ensure that loading/unloading and operation of military equipment/system vehicles is done safely and that cargo (e.g., supplies, materials) and military personnel are appropriately protected IAW established guidelines, rules, SOPs, and regulations.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BA in Education, from an accredited college or university.
- Master Resiliency Training (MRT)
- SECRET Clearance
- Driver’s License
- Proof of experience to be submitted to be considered as qualified experience can be form any or a combination of the following:
- DD Form 214,
- Officer Record Brief (ORB)/Enlisted Record Brief (ERB),
- Officer Evaluation Report (OER) / NCO Evaluation Report (NCOER),
- Instructor Training Certificate
About the company:
- Minimum of five (5) years of Field Artillery experience and in the US Army or USMC as a Battery/Battalion CDR, FA Battalion S3/XO.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year