Ft. Belvoir, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Current DoD Secret
Up to 25% CONUS
Support the DACMS team, providing advice and counsel to personnel at all levels to provide for the design of an Integrated System of Systems.
- Must be capable of acting as the principal technical and scientific advisor to the Program Manager on new and emerging technologies.
- Must have experience and demonstrated expertise in the field of software technology, software development, reuse, prototyping, telecommunications or network engineering such that assignments in areas beyond the current state-of-the-art can be analyzed and addressed.
- Must be capable of independently developing innovative concepts and approaches with minimal or no guidance to extend the current state-of-the-art beyond existing boundaries.
- Must be capable of representing the customer at meetings and conferences addressing issues on the feasibility and applications of technology to current and emerging systems.
- Must be capable of conceptualizing the automated systems in the Battlespace as an Integrated System of Systems.
- Must have a PhD in a scientific or engineering discipline.
About the company:
- Must have ten (10) years professional experience with the most recent three (3) years in research or application of emerging software technologies.
- Experienced in planning, executing and monitoring analyses and synthesis of technologies applicable to automation and networking requirements across battlefield functional areas.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year