Software Engineer - Senior
Fort Sam Houston, TX
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Current DoD Secret
Up to 25% CONUS
Support the DACMS team, which provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
- Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- At least seven (9) years’ experience solving engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the last ten (15) years.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
• Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
• Set the Example - "Be out front"
• Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
• Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
• Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
• Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
• 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual