United States Attorney's Office SharePoint Developer
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS and potential OCONUS
Education and Certifications:
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable SharePoint web part(s) using a combination of work flows and web development technologies.
- Works as a SharePoint developer, web developer, and SharePoint strategist and maintain responsibility for supporting need of various business groups and driving enduring results back to clients.
- Able to Develop, enhance, test, support, maintain and debug software applications and interfaces that support business units.
- Support the development of technical solution documentation and training.
- Design, maintain, improve, integrate, and develop online SharePoint solutions using latest version including internal and/or external web sites.
- Able to plan, lead, and execute SharePoint and other .Net web development tasks.
- Able to work with end users to develop and modify SharePoint sites. Captures requirements, develop site content framework and SharePoint web parts.
- Able to train end users and updates SharePoint tools
- Candidate must be able to meet background clearance requirements of Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD)-12, OMB Guidance Memorandum M-05-24, FIPS Publication 201 and DOJ policy implementing HSPD-I2 requirements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is preferred
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About the company:
- 5+ years of professional development experience using SharePoint, client facing.
- Experience in using SharePoint Forms and SharePoint Designer
- Extensive experience with implementing workflows.
- Experience implementing and deploying custom SharePoint features to enhance out of the box SharePoint functionality.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year