*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
||Mid-Level AT/FP DCIP Subject Matter Expert
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Top Secret w/ SCI Eligibility (TS/SCI)
The purpose of this task is to support SOF forces in response to the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Commander’s Priorities.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Assist in facilitating the integration and interoperability of new TTP’s and systems
- Provide Government developed and approved AT/FP and DCIP training to the SOF Enterprise
- Assist in the development of Antiterrorism planning, assessments, education, training, and awareness
- Identify/assess/specify mitigation measures to prevent all-hazard threats to USSOCOM’s Task Critical Assets (TCAs) and ensure the TCAs are linked to the Headquarters Continuity of Operations Program (COOP) and Emergency Management (EM) operations
- Perform Antiterrorism/Critical Infrastructure assessments of Component and TSOC programs
- Prepare risk assessments and Antiterrorism plans for USSOCOM special events such as Senior Leader Seminars, Wargame Center events, SOF Week/Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC), Change of Command Ceremonies, and Distinguished Visitor events
About Our Company
- Bachelor’s degree OR Associate’s Degree equivalent with six (6) years’ experience in Risk Management, specifically, Antiterrorism/DCIP
- Five (5) years’ experience working Risk Management programs (Antiterrorism/DCIP)
- Ten (10) years’ experience as assigned to, attached, employed by, or contracted by USSOCOM or one of its subordinate organizations
- Five (5) years’ experience preparing of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year