*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
||Senior Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection DCIP Subject Matter Expert
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Top Secret w/ SCI Eligibility (TS/SCI)
The purpose of this task is to support SOF forces in response to the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Commander’s Priorities.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Provide Government developed and approved AT/FP and DCIP training to the SOF Enterprise.
- Provide specialized engineering support to Risk Assessments and Force Protection.
- Security Engineering planning and cost analysis for projects or improvements designed to mitigate risk.
- Provide Antiterrorism and security engineering analysis on the USSOCOM Enterprise’s Military Construction (MILCON) projects.
- Provide Vulnerability Assessment Protection Option (VAPO) development and analysis.
- Perform hazard prediction and assessments.
- Perform engineering structural response analysis.
- Manage the Strategic Mission Assurance Data System (SMADS) and the Mission Assurance Risk Management System (MARMS).
- Conduct risk assessments developed within ForcePro, or similar, system tool.
- Provide Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) input.
About Our Company
- Masters of Science in Engineering with three years’ Risk Management (Antiterrorism/DCIP) experience OR Security and/or AT focused Master’s Degree with six years’ experience in Blast Analysis, Blast Mitigation, Infrastructure Engineering, and six years’ experience in Risk Management.
- OR Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Industrial Engineering with six years’ experience in Risk Management (Antiterrorism/DCIP)
- Five years’ experience in the DOD Security Engineering planning process, as defined in the DOD Unified Facility Criteria 04-020 series
- Five years’ experience in Vulnerability Assessment Protection Option and Force Protection
- Ten years’ experience as assigned to, attached, employed by, or contracted by USSOCOM or one of its subordinate organizations
- Ten years’ experience preparing written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year