||Social Media Specialist
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Only local travel in DC area is anticipated
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Social Media Specialist to conduct social media platform management and provide CRM system support for the designated Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) platform.
*****THIS CONTRACT IS AWARDED AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete daily interactions on social media platforms.
- Compose drafts and final messages for posting on Social Media platforms.
- Monitor and respond to social media messages and inquiries on a daily basis.
- Develop, edit and publish content for digital and print media.
- Design the Information Booths for all Outreach Events.
- Create and distribute a Digital Quarterly Newsletter.
- Provide graphics for OSDBU digital media publications and web pages.
- Conduct subscription coding for the designated OSDBU Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) platform.
About the company:
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field OR 6 years of proven relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud applications and SEO and web traffic metrics. Experience with Section 508 compliance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year