||Special Warfare Program Manager
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Top Secret / SCI (TS/SCI)
||Up to 50% CONUS and OCONUS
The purpose of this contract is to provide subject matter expertise through logistics support services, equipment related services, and knowledge based services in support of NSWC’s Enterprise requirements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Responsible for overall execution of the M-SOFS IDIQ contract.
- Serves as the focal point between NSWC contracting personnel, and their company’s management regarding all issues and discrepancies.
- Must have experience with SRT 1 and SRT 2 for NSW.
- Ensures full compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract, and ensures that non-conforming contract services are corrected.
About the company:
- 10 years’ total experience in SOF assigned organizations, as military, Government civilian, or contractor.
- 5 years’ Program Management experience on a DoD Contract.
- Master’s degree in any Business related field – OR – any Bachelor’s Degree and an additional 3 years’ (total of 8 years’) experience in SOF organizations, as military Government civilian, or contractor
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA Level III PM certification – OR- an additional 5 years’ (total of 10 years’) Program Management experience on a DoD contract
- Must have experience as a Navy Seal with either SRT 1 or SRT 2, preferably both SRT 1 and 2.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Holidays and Annual Leave
- PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds - FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual