********************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD**********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 80 CONUS and OCONUS locations
Train designated personnel on safe maintenance of the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, Mobile Howitzer series, to include the Training Aids Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS).
- Shall be cross- trained to be able to instruct the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, Mobile Howitzer series, Digital Maintainer and Optical Fire Control (OFC).
- Must be capable of operating g a laptop computer with MS Windows suite, executing programs in the Operating System (OS) environment, and following Technical Manual directed, mid-level complexity, electronic troubleshooting procedures.
- Conduct any necessary repairs and shall assist with prime mover upgrades and equipment retrofit, shall assist the Logistician ship, track, and issue replacement Line Replaceable Units (LRU)s for Equipment Training activities, and provide instruction in accordance with program of instruction (POI) provided by PM TAS.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years operational experience on M777A2 and/or M119A3.
- Minimum of 2 years formal instructor experience.
- Capability to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations up to 80 percent.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year