******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Howitzer Cannon System Maintenance Specialist
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 80 CONUS and OCONUS locations
Train personnel on safe maintenance of the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, and future Mobile Howitzer series, to include the Training Aids Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS).
- Provide training on the installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of new software, firmware, and hardware.
- Provide Refresher Training based on lessons learned assembled from various sources and incidents reported from the field and the theater of operations.
- Install new software, firmware, and hardware in support of DRT; and conduct joint Inspection of howitzers with Unit personnel prior to start of DRT.
- Shall also be familiar with operating a laptop computer with MS Windows suite, executing programs in the Operating System (OS) environment, and be able to electronically troubleshoot and fault isolate Digital Fire Control System/Digital Fire Control (DFCS/DFC) failures, using Technical Manual directed procedures of mid-level complexity, as well as the embedded testability product implemented in current version of DFCS Software.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years maintenance experience on M777A2 and/or M119A3
- Minimum of 2 years formal instructor experience
- Capability to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations up to 80 percent.
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year