******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD************************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Howitzer Cannon System AFATDS Specialist
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 80% CONUS and OCONUS locations
Train personnel on the proper communications between M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, future Mobile Howitzer series, and the AFATDS.
- Train AFATDS Operators, AFATDS Section Chiefs, and Fire Direction Officers (FDOs) on the currently fielded version of AFATDS.
- Assist in the preparation of retrofit/training sites, to include classroom setup; conduct software upgrade training on the M777 howitzers series, M119 howitzers series, and future Mobile Howitzer series using the PC Trainer Laptops.
- Possess the skills to train personnel on the proper Simple Key Loader (SKL) loading procedures for installing “Cryptographic Keys” in to the Platform Integration Kit (PIK), Improved Platform Integration Kit, Defense Advance GPS Receiver (DAGR) and Inertial Navigation System (INS).
- Assist the Howitzer Cannon Systems Maintenance Specialist in removing and replacing LRUs.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years Fire Direction Center (FDC) experience specific to M777A2 and/or M119A3 operations
- Capability to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations up to 80 percent.
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year