*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS; potential OCONUS
Provide Program Management oversight for personnel conducting Digital Retrofit activities, Equipment Training activities, and Field Support activities, at operational units and temporary duty status (TDY) locations, in support of the in support of the Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS) mission.
- The single point of contact with PM TAS, and shall keep the PM TAS and the Government fully informed, both verbally and in writing.
- Have the capability and authority to resolve and respond to issues directly with the COR ad PM TAS. Supervise, coordinate work schedules, resolve minor issues, and complete the administrative tasks associated with this task order.
- Ensure status reports (CDRL A001) are submitted daily weekly. Ensure the contract staffing plan is updated quarterly (CDRL A0002), Provide daily reports (CDA0003), on a task by task basis.
- Review and verify the Travel Matrix (CDRL0004) per task/program. Ensure that five GFE inventories (CDRL0005) are conducted annually.
- Provide Monthly Status Reports to the CPM at the end of the month. Provide analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates and provide project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- Track incurred costs, both labor and Other Direct Costs (ODCs) and provide overall charges for all costs associated with the execution of this PWS.
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years Program Management experience with programs of a similar scope to the M777 series howitzers and M119 series howitzers programs
- Minimum of 2 years formal experience in Safety/Securities policies and procedures that involve
- Digital Retrofit, Equipment Training and Field Support activities
- Minimum of 2 years formal experience in fiscal policies and procedures
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year