*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Australia Field Service Representative (FSR)
||Fort Sill, OK
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Temporary (maximum 180 days per year) duty station in Australia.
Provide on-site FSR in Australia to support Australia M777 Howitzer series activities.
- Provide technical assistance to unit maintainers who are unable to accomplish the maintenance necessary in order to restore a weapon to full mission capable status.
- Coordinate with deployed units and provide feedback to M777 Life Cycle Sustainment contractor and PM TAS representative on parts usage/failure, tech data issues, overall weapon performance/maintenance issues, parts required, etc.
- Forward any usage data provided by operational forces and assist, as necessary, in expediting the return shipment of critical parts or components.
- Provide on-sight evaluation of critical system malfunctions/failures and assist the unit to facilitate the evacuation of the weapons or parts of weapons that are beyond the capability of the maintainers or the FSR to repair.
- Expedite repairs to inoperable equipment, assist with on-site repairs and modifications when requested by the Government, and keep records of all work performed and assistance given.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years operational experience on M777A2 and/or M119 operations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing guidance and oversight of M777A2 and/or M119 operations.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a valid passport and visa to support OCONUS activities.
- Shall be able to participate in extended travel requirements.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year