*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Improved Positioning Azimuth Determining System (IPADS) Instructor
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 80% travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
Train designated personnel in need of training, on safe and correct operation and operator maintenance of the M111 IPADS and M111A1 IPADS-G and associated equipment.
- Apply Control and Display Unit Replacement (CDU-R) Maintenance Work Orders (MWO) consisting of the removal and replacement of the CDU and its associated cable and mounting bracket
- Apply Simplified User Interface (SUI) MAMs (Maintenance Advisory Message).
- Provide instruction in accordance with the PM TAS program of instruction (POI).
- Conduct training, necessary repairs and assist with associated vehicles and equipment retrofit, in various locations, including OCONUS.
- Expedite repairs to inoperable equipment, assist with on-site repairs and modifications when requested by the Government, and keep records of all work performed and assistance given.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years operational experience on military survey system
- Minimum of 2 years formal instructor experience
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year